bar

bar

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Christian's Dedication and Mother's Day

What an amazing first Mother's Day! Last year on Mother's Day we found out that we were pregnant so we celebrated in secret. :) This year I had the absolute joy of celebrating my sweet little man and new role as mom by having Christian dedicated at church. Kerry woke me up that morning with Starbucks and breakfast in bed. He also helped Christian make me an amazing gift which I'll post later. (It deserves its own! :) )


What a treat to have both sides of our family come and be apart of our commitment to raise Christian in a godly home and to raise him up to know who God is and the abounding love of Christ. They are very much apart of this commitment as well to come alongside us in this journey and to support us. Grayson kept saying that Christian was being "medicated to God" that day! :) So sweet!


After church the whole gang headed over to our house for a yummy brunch and celebration! I of course had to decorate for the party! I loved the bright colors and how it made the house feel so cheerful for such a joyous day!







 I love this picture because it truly shows how much they love this little guy!


 That afternoon we enjoyed some family time with a nap, corn hole, playing in the sun and pizza. Perfection.



No comments:

Post a Comment