What you'll need:
* an old spice container
*hot glue gun
*duct tape (optional)
*small items for inside (I used bells)
1. Remove the label from the spice container and wash it thoroughly.
2. Wrap duct tape around the bottom half of the container.
3. Fill the bottle with small items.
4. Hot glue to lid to the bottle. (Important safety step to keep the small items inside!)
* Hearing the bells jingle
*Feeling the smooth duct tape
* Seeing the shiny bells and watching them "disappear" behind the duct tape
*Tasting the container... you know EVERYTHING goes straight into the mouth!
|Hmm... what's this?|
|Hey Mom, this is fun!|
|Oh look! Bells!|