bar

bar

Monday, February 18, 2013

President's Club

I am so proud of Kerry for being one of the top 40 producers in his company this year. Because of his hard work, we were able to take part in the President's Club Awards weekend at Torrey Pines. We had great dinners each night, Kerry got to golf (his highlight for sure!), spend some awesome family time together and I got to see Katie and Isaiah! 

Kerry had meeting every morning so C and I hung out by going on walks, hanging out with my mom and we enjoyed room service one morning!


 We were there over Valentines and I had to get C a special outfit! So he was my little "heart breaker" for the day. :)

Katie, Isaiah and Marlene came up for a day to visit with us and my mom. We made a trip into La Jolla for lunch and went to the water to see the seals. 



 




Such a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment