bar

bar

Friday, June 26, 2015

Stitch Fix #3

It feels a little bit like Christmas morning when that brown and blue box arrives on my porch. And it always comes right at nap time so I can immediately open it and give it my undivided attention. Perfection.

This is my third time receiving a fix from Stitch Fix and I still love it just the same, if not even more. One thing I realized what I love so much about it is not only is it convenient but the stylists really seen to understand my body type and size so pretty much everything I try on fits me well and so I feel good trying it on. They have also done a great job picking items that match my style and my lifestyle.

So what was in box #3?

I asked my stylist for items that would help transition my wardrobe into summer. At first glance I was a bit disappointed in the lack of color I saw- a lot of black and white. But that was soon set aside when I realized that I loved everything in the box, despite the color choices.



 41Hawthorn Montreal Arrow Printed Henley Blouse (KEEP- sort of)
I loved this shirt and the only problem was that I have one hanging in my closet that is almost identical! So a friend actually bought this one from me but I would have totally kept it if I didn't already have one so similar.


Gilli Arisha Striped Dress (KEEP)
This dress has a fun detail on the bottom where it is asymmetrical layered and is lower in the back. I wasn't sold on the color at first ( hot pink and tan/grey stripe) but loved it once it was on.


 Fun2Fun Terrance Lace Detailed Sleeveless Blouse (KEEP)
This shirt, along with the maxi skirt, was my favorite item in the box. I loved the lace and that ut could be worn with jeans on a skirt.


Octavia Emily Lightweight Chevron Infinity Scarf (KEEP)
When I opened this, It actually had a small hole/run in it. I emailed Stitch Fix and they got right back to me and said I could get a replacement for keep it with a 15% discount. I ended up getting ht e replacement and keeping this scarf because it was actually free when I chose to keep all items and got the 25% discount! Score!



Renee C Gabe Maxi Skirt (KEEP)
For anyone else who is short, you can understand how hard it is to find a maxi skirt that is actually a decent length without having to hike it up super high! Well this skirt fits amazingly and I knew I would keep it as soon as I tried it on.


Because I choose to keep all 5 items this fix, I got a 25% discount which saved me $55. So I basically got the scarf ($28) free and one shirt ($38) practically free! 
If you haven't already, try out Stitch Fix. It is only $20 and that goes toward anything you purchase! Sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment