bar

bar

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Stitch Fix #2


I was so excited to receive my second Stitch Fix this week. I was hoping to add some fun spring items to my closet.
Below is a note from my stylist for this fix. I was given a new stylist this time and again I feel like she nailed my style. I loved to read that my Pinterest board was used as inspiration and was even sent a specific item that I had pinned!


Here is a look at the five items I was sent: 
*Stanley Raglan Top
*Moni Geo Print Blouse (sent with cami to go underneath! This was the item I had pinned)
*Haiden Straight Leg Jeans
*Alen French Terry Asymmetrical Zip Cardigan
*Corinna Striped Dolman Top

What I returned:
*Haiden Straight Leg Jeans- I loved the jeans but unfortunately the waist was too big so I sent them back
*Moni Geo Print Blouse- This was a really fun shirt but the sleeves just didn't fit quite right
*Corinna Striped Top- I loved this shirt but due to keeping on a budget, I decided to send it back this time. I did ask to get it later in another fix. I love that get to make specific comments and requests on each item I was sent and on the fix overall.


What I Kept:

*Stanley Raglan Top- I love that this is a shirt I can wear everyday, its super comfortable and fun that the whole back is striped.


* Alen French Terry Asymmetrical Zip Cardigan- This was my splurge :) It was a bit more expensive than I normally would spend but I think it will be well worth it. This top is a soft jersey like material but is very heavy. It can be wear open as a cardigan or zipped up the side. I love that I can wear this over a dress or with yoga pants and it works!



Want to try it yourself? Sign up here and help me out on my next fix too! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I want to do this, when I can, I will use your link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie it is so much fun, you'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete