bar

bar

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

This past Sunday was Father's Day and we had a great day celebrating as a family. (Unfortunately, my camera was dead and we couldn't find the charger so we have no pictures! tragic!) 

Kerry hung out with C in the morning and had some great cuddle time before we had to get up and going for the day. After a waffle breakfast, we headed to church.  Kerry's request for the day was that he could do some yard work... so that is what he did! Until he was rained out. That evening we went to my parents for a delicious dinner and the men watched both golf and basketball. Give them steak and sports and they are happy!

I am so blessed to have my dad in my life and be such a great Papa to C. And Kerry loves C so much and is already a fabulous Daddy who is teaching him to love God and his family, to serve sacrificially and to laugh always!



Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment