bar

bar

Friday, July 13, 2012

Wedding Shower Kitchen Cake

My brother in law is getting married next month to a fabulous gal and my mother in law hosted a family couples shower for them this past weekend. I wanted to do something special for them but also know that I loved getting things off of my registry. So when I saw this idea on Pinterest, I knew it would be perfect! I followed this tutorial and then added my own flair. :)

I started is a $1.99 charger that I found at Hobby Lobby for my base. (I also picked up some pins, 50% off ribbon, and a chipboard "D" as a monogram.) Then I hot glued my cardboard rounds (made from cereal boxes) straight onto the charger. I found some towels at target that matched the red scheme of their registry, picked up a few kitchen odds and ends off their registry and I was set!




No comments:

Post a Comment