bar

bar

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Road Trip Survival

Some dear friends of mine are moving from Washington to Illinois and I wanted to put together something special for them. They are driving for 4 days to get there so I decided to make them a road trip survival kit! 

In my kit I included:
* wipes, Kleenex, hand sanitizer, candy, gum, Chapstick, pen, paper, ice tea, Starbucks energy drink, radio theater Cd's, couples questionnaire, mad libs, mad gab, and the license plate game. 
(the questionnaire and license plate game were from here.) Oh and I figured the bag it came in could be used as a trash bag! :)


couples questionnaire
Mad Gab phrases
Mad Libs
license plate game
The finished product! 

1 comment:

  1. I am still sad that they are moving!! That was a very thoughtful gift to give them. We need to find a meeting spot somewhere in the middle....not sure where that would be! Also, I have noticed recently in photos....which I am sure you have already noticed :) That Christian looks SO MUCH like Kerry!!

    ReplyDelete