bar

bar

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Forever and Future Best Friends

I was blessed with the opportunity to join Kerry in Palm Desert last week as he attended a conference. Any excuse or reason to go to California I take because my best friend Katie is there! Even more special was that I finally got to meet her little guy Isaiah! Katie is truly one of those friends that you know, no matter how far apart we may live from each other, we will always be forever friends and my hope is that Isaiah and Christian form a special friendship too through the years. 

Here is photo journey of our trip!

Their first meeting :)
can i play with him?

cutie patooties in plaid

hey buddy!

let's hug and be forever friends... ok?

The four of us!
 One of my favorite parts about this trip was that Katie and I really didn't go out and DO anything. Instead we just did the "mom thing" together and did life. Man, I wish we could do this all the time!

Sweet Isaiah... your Auntie Katelyn already loves you!

Christian became quite the crawler on this trip and even sat up from laying down for the first time!

A walk to the pool

gazing at each other.... notice I am having to hold C's hands down. He wasted to grab Isaiah SO BAD!

swimming with mama

unsure...

friends!

They boys at dinner the last night... missing Isaiah though who was sleeping :)

the whole gang! 

Thanks for a fun week Katie! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Christian giving Isaiah a hug! You are my forever friend :) Love you Katelyn!

    ReplyDelete